lördag 11 april 2015

WELCOME!

Hi there cutiepie!

Big warm welcome to my water only journey blog! I've decided to blog about this since it might be good for some one out there in cyber space who wants to get on this water only thang! Maybe you stumbled here on accident or you want to learn some more. Maybe you've done this for a long time och just started. If you've been doing this for a while I will probably not be much help though... but who knows I might just be natural and pro at this!

But what is it thing that I'm doing then? Well I'm going water ony! I've been no poo-ing for 3 years this summer and mainly CO-wash(conditioner only). That worked great but lately my hair has been greasy, flat, annoying, having dry ends just been "KGLKSNGLSNGKLSHAÖFAHFHUYIG!!!!" sometimes... So I'm giving water only a try and hopes that it will give me a more nice feel. I've done this once before in the past, about 1,5 years ago. I lasted 1 month I think. Wasn't that much of a commitment.. more like a test. Liked it then and will do it better this time!

Im not going to let anything touch my hair.
No shampoo.
No conditioner.
No oils.
Notting but water.

So...

I got water.
I got a woden brush.
I got a boar bristle brush.
I got fingers.

I CAN DO THIS!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar