tisdag 9 juni 2015

Week nine

How I have cheated this week! Not just once.... Twice! 

I was trying to stay happy and content about my hair but the texture of my hair closest to the scalp was just really heavy... When I'm in the shower my scalp-part is really waxy and when I'm out its thick and heavy. Its not going away and its been like this for weeks now. I felt like the oils couldn't keep up with the wax. 

So what did I do? I did an ACV-rince. TWICE this week! 

First time was on tuesday night. I had washed my hair just the day before with WO and didn't like it at all... I had just come home to my parents cause we were going to Venice in the end of the week(still here!) And I though to myself that I would most likely need a rince there because 1. They have hard water. 2. I'm gonna go swimming in salt water. 

Because I had already decided to do the rince I though I might just try to do one in the beggining of the week to, so I did. Tierd of my hair I mixed a bottle, got in the shower and wow! I had forgotten that amazing feeling of ACV-rinse! All soft, I could detangle it in the shower and no waxyness! 

It's a little bit oily and soft in a dull way but I've missed both of those thing so I'm happy! 




I do not consider doing this as a routine but maybe if that waxy stuff is building up again. It's been almost two months since I "washed" my hair and I thing I can do i again! 

I hope ya'll still have faith in me! :p 

Xoxo,  Susanne


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar