onsdag 6 maj 2015

Facial water only?

About a week ago I was thinking about my facial routine vs. my hair and body routine. Since I now only wash my hair with water and so goes for my body most of the time I thought "Why not my face too?".

Before my routine was that twice a week was my face with first a toner and then deep cleanse with OCM(oil cleansing method). That has been working well for me but because of this water only chabang that I'm doing I want to take my face with me. My skin is oily in the t-zon but has been getting a lot better since I went no poo on it, especially by OCM.

So one week ago I started! I began to only wash my face with water morning and night with cold-ish water(not freezing cold) and pat my face dry with come clean toiletpaper. Im going to my a pack of dry wipes instead cause the paper is always falling apart! Haha! I've gotten 3 small come-and-go pimples since I began but my pores are looking good! I scrub my face with my finger/fingernails in the bath about 1-2 a week to get rid of the dead skincells.

The last thing I'm trying, but is so hard, is to not touch my face! I have gotting into the good habbit of not touching it with my fingertips atleast but only with knuckles or arm since those parts touch less thing and therefore is more clean so thats great but I used to touch my face all the time before so... I'll see how this goes.

xoxo, Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar