söndag 24 maj 2015

Week six

Hey! This week has been a week of learning about my hair and how both me and my hair are handling things! 

It started almost a week ago(may 20) with me wanting to do a deeper and longer wash without missing any part of my scalp and really get that grease away! I got in the shower and washed it for like 40 minutes! I felt like it got better but there was much left when I got out so I just dryed my hair to see what it looked like... 

I ended up with this....Greasy, waxy hair in my scalp and normal-ish hair in the lengths. It looks like I'm in such a bad mood in the picture, haha! But after spending so much time in the shower I wasn't happy about the flat, waxy(but in a way soft) result. I started brushing it with my boar bristle brush when it was almost dry and the oil just moved down and ruined the look even more..


I could do this with my hair... And it just stayed like that... 

SO! I prepared a bottle of ACV-rince to run through my hair in the morning if it didn't get better. Greasyness usually get better from sleeping on it for me.


BUT! In the morning it looked like this! Nice, non-greasy, soft hair! A little flat but nothing at all like the night before! Wow!! So the bottle is still sitting on my drawer unused! :)

Conclusion! 

I've learned something! A deep wash is good! I gets all the grease to let loose and then I can bb-brush and it works best for me when my hair is damp/wet(not wet-wet but the roots are still a bit damp) cause then the waxyness just moves so easy and distributed in the hair moving since the oils in dry hair isn't moving very easy for me. I washed again 24th cause I wanted to look nice on a bachelorette party where I got several compliments on my hair! I'm so happy to have learned something about my hair and I hope that I can keep up with this routine for a while!

Xoxo, Susanne


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar