måndag 11 maj 2015

week four

WELL HELLO!

Progress in the making! I'm starting to really see and feel a difference! The biggest difference is that my hair does not feel as course or hard as last week and does not get as frissy!

I am back at my original time of the week for washing wich is friday or saturday. I did a wash on tuesday but washed it now again on saturday. It was all planned out because I was going to my boyfriends house and he has a normal functional shower, one where you can stand under running water! My own shower/bathtub has a broken holder so you have to hold the handle by yourself and therefore I can only work with one hand.

This is what it looked like on thuesday after wash.



Not only is my hair getting alot better, it was also a lot easier to wash now! Just look at this sexy hair!



I have also discovered these little babies! Haha! They have always been there growing in my forhead but never this long! You can see one of them sticking out on the pictures above! haaahah!

 A week ago I would have braided it now when it's been two days after washing but my hair is still nice and soft with some volume so I think I'm gonna go one or two days more!

This is how it looks today(monday)
 I have to give my eyebrows some henna too.....

Another happy thing that I've find it that my hair is very lightweight now although the hairstrands are covered in sebum! Amazing because I love the feeling!

xoxo, Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar