måndag 4 maj 2015

week three

Week 3 is over everyone and this week has been a little different from the others and I've also found something that makes my hair so much cleaner!

It started great! The sebum has been getting less and less and is more problematic to get down to the end when there is not as much sebum to work with.

I was planning to wash my hair two times this week because there was a photoshoot on thuesay and an event on saturday so I thought it could be an experience to see how my hair reacts but when saturday came I didn't have the energy to care and I just put it up in a ponytail! So my routine is a litte bit off this week..

I also havn't been massaging as much as I should .. so I'm a little bit behind. Shame on me! Gonna do better until next week! Pinky swear!

So I washed my hair on thuesday and my hair looked GREAT by the way! ;)
And here is a butload of pictures!



I get a lot of fly aways and coarse hair.. that is annoying but a small price to pay! 


My hair is always a little bit dry after I've washed it :( I just go with it and try to move down the sebum as soon as possible!

But lets move on to something really exiting now! MICROFIBER! Or to be precise microfiber towl! I've got one from the store and I'm using it in my wet/damp hair and like rub it when in the scalp where it's the most oily and it just gets a lot of it away! I can see on the towl the grease that is coming of! It is so great! :D 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar