måndag 18 maj 2015

week five

Hi everyone!

A step backward this week unfortunately. It feels more like week three exept for the course hairs.
I washed it on thursday but the result was just... I don't know what but I wasn't good... The ends were dry and the scalp oily so I washed it again on friday morning with a bit of a better result but still not as good as last week..

From before wash.. Not pretty..

 I dont have any pictures from between the washes cause I just rushed to the shower again.. Sorry!

Here's me, posing after second wash while my hair dries...

Got crazy with the microfiber cloth...

The result! Not gonna deny it.. But I have been wearing it in braids or ponytails since.. The hair wash just crazy... :(

Psst! I colored my eyebrows! ;)




I think my problem is that I don't really take care of my hair in between.. I dont massage much and bbb-brush. So that is my mission for next week! Hope for a better result!

xoxo Susanne

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar